University of Miami. Department of Industrial Education

Zone d'identification

Type d'entité

Collectivité

Forme autorisée du nom

University of Miami. Department of Industrial Education

Forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions

Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités

Zone de description

Dates d'existence

Historique

The Industrial Education Department is now part of the the College of Engineering.  The College grew out of an engineering science major in the College of Arts and Sciences from 1942 to 1947, when the Board of Trustees established the School of Enginering with Professor John H. Clouse as Dean.  It opened with the electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering departments, followed by civil in 1948 and architectural in 1950.  The school was housed in the old Anastasia Building in the first 12 years, then moved to the McArthur Bilding on Main Campus in 1959.

Lieux

Statut juridique

Fonctions et activités

Textes de référence

Organisation interne/Généalogie

Contexte général

Zone des relations

Zone des points d'accès

Occupations

Zone du contrôle

Identifiant de la notice d'autorité

Identifiant du service d'archives

Règles et/ou conventions utilisées

Statut

Niveau de détail

Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

Langue(s)

Écriture(s)

Sources

local

Notes relatives à la mise à jour de la notice

  • Presse-papier

  • Exporter

  • EAC