University of Miami. Department of Industrial Education

Área de identidad

Tipo de entidad

Entidad colectiva

Forma autorizada del nombre

University of Miami. Department of Industrial Education

Forma(s) paralela(s) de nombre

Forma(s) normalizada del nombre, de acuerdo a otras reglas

Otra(s) forma(s) de nombre

Identificadores para instituciones

Área de descripción

Fechas de existencia

Historia

The Industrial Education Department is now part of the the College of Engineering.  The College grew out of an engineering science major in the College of Arts and Sciences from 1942 to 1947, when the Board of Trustees established the School of Enginering with Professor John H. Clouse as Dean.  It opened with the electrical, industrial, and mechanical engineering departments, followed by civil in 1948 and architectural in 1950.  The school was housed in the old Anastasia Building in the first 12 years, then moved to the McArthur Bilding on Main Campus in 1959.

Lugares

Estatuto jurídico

Funciones, ocupaciones y actividades

Mandatos/fuentes de autoridad

Estructura/genealogía interna

Contexto general

Área de relaciones

Access points area

Occupations

Área de control

Identificador de registro de autoridad

Identificador de la institución

Reglas y/o convenciones usadas

Estado de elaboración

Nivel de detalle

Fechas de creación, revisión o eliminación

Idioma(s)

Escritura(s)

Fuentes

local

Notas de mantención

  • Portapapeles

  • Exportar

  • EAC