Name and location of repository
Level of description
Study of the space needs of the United Fund of Dade Co. [faculty publication]
- 1973 January 29 (Creation)
Name of creator
Courses in architecture were offered at the University of Miami as early as 1927. By 1983, after President Tad Foote's arrival, the architecture program became independent from the School of Engineering and developed into the School of Architecture. New campus quarters established at Building 49 (Dickinson Drive) and part of first floor of adjacent Eaton student residences. Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk became a member of the architecture faculty in 1979 and was appointed the Dean of the School in 1995.
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
The 68-page publication "Study of the space needs of the United Fund of Dade Co." was prepared by Professor Ralph Warburton; Assistant Professor Tomas L. Lopez-Gottardi; Angel R. Rodriguez, Student Assistant; and Samuel Shapiro, Student Assistant at the Department of Architecture and Architectural Engineering, University of Miami in 1973.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use elements
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Languages of the material