Name and location of repository
Level of description
Division of Continuing and International Education records
- 1940-1975 (Creation)
Name of creator
The University began offering Evening Division courses in 1926, as described in the University Bulletin "for the benefit of young men and women employed during the day." The Divison of Continuing Education was established in 1964. They were later combined in one unit and called the Divison of Continuing and International Education.
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
This collection contains brochures, lists of classes, pamphlets, and newsletters prepared by the University's Evening Division and the Division of Continuing Education, now combined in one unit and called the Division of Continuing and International Education.