Elementos de identidad
Nombre y localización del repositorio
Nivel de descripción
Unidad documental compuesta
General -- School of Architecture.
Nombre del productor
Courses in architecture were offered at the University of Miami as early as 1927. By 1983, after President Tad Foote's arrival, the architecture program became independent from the School of Engineering and developed into the School of Architecture. New campus quarters established at Building 49 (Dickinson Drive) and part of first floor of adjacent Eaton student residences. Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk became a member of the architecture faculty in 1979 and was appointed the Dean of the School in 1995.
Área de contenido y estructura
Alcance y contenido
- School of Architecture : General Information and Programs Description. Flyers, posters, pamphlets from 1983, 1987,
- Lombard, Joanna; Trelles, Luis; Victoria, Teofilo. "Architecture : Corpus Vivus". Architecture UM First Year : An Introduction. Pamphlet.
- UM Graduate. Pamphlet.
- Architectural Record : The Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center. October 2006.
- University of Miami. Description of Schools and Colleges. Pamphlets from 1984, 1985.