Name and location of repository
Level of description
University of Miami School of Architecture Information Guide
- 2011 (Creation)
Name of creator
Courses in architecture were offered at the University of Miami as early as 1927. By 1983, after President Tad Foote's arrival, the architecture program became independent from the School of Engineering and developed into the School of Architecture. New campus quarters established at Building 49 (Dickinson Drive) and part of first floor of adjacent Eaton student residences. Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk became a member of the architecture faculty in 1979 and was appointed the Dean of the School in 1995.
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
Guide of information about attending The University of Miami School of Architecture. Contains Estimated Expenses, Program Curriculum, and List of Full Time Faculty.